In 1 liter of product:
- Curcumin content: 2,600 mg/liter
- Polyphenol: Qualitative
Extracted from Turmeric (Cucurcumin), Tea Polyphenols and sufficient excipients
- Makes shrimp and fish become resistant to gases such as NH3, high-rising H2S in ponds.
- Makes shrimp and fish grow fast, promote growth, enhance immunity
- Quickly and safely solves the floating of shrimp and fish, pulling the flock due to lack of oxygen in the water
- Mix Nano Yucca into food
- Disease prevention: Use 3-5 ml/kg of feed continuously for 3 days. Repeat cycle after 7-10 days
- During epidemics: Use 7-10 ml/kg of feed, feed continuously for 5-7 days. Repeat cycle after 3-5 days.
Store in a dry, cool place. Seal tightly after each use.
Manufactured in a GMP-certified factory:
Bigtech Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company
Address: T17, Concentrated Craft Village Production Cluster, Kieu Ky Commune, Gia Lam District, Hanoi City, Vietnam.
The product does not contain banned substances according to current regulations of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
Publication number: Nano Yucca: 01-038447
Base standard 02:2022/NH