Curcumin content: 1500 Mg/liter (Min)
Total Silymarin content (Silychristin, Silydianin, Silibinin A+B, Isosilybin A+B): 150 Mg/liter (Min)
Turmeric extract (Curcumin), milk thistle extract (Silymarin), Ginger extract (Gingerol), and sufficient excipients
- Inhibits and prevents of EHP infection.
- Prevents diseases and ending white feces on shrimp.
- Removes EHP from the body of shrimp quickly.
- Provides necessary micronutrients to enhance the activity of liver, pancreas, stimulate metabolism.
- Provides micronutrients to help shrimp and fish digest food well.
- Supports to strengthen resistance to fungi, microorganisms and EHP microspores
- 2-3 ml/kg of food for disease prevention
- Feed 7-10 days continuously and repeat after 2-3 days
- 5-7 ml/kg of food during epidemics
- Feed 7-12 days continuously and repeat after 1-2 days
THE PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN BANNED SUBSTANCES ACCORDING TO THE CURRENT REGULATIONS OF THE MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT.
Store in a dry, cool place. Seal tightly after each use.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
USE IN AQUACULTURE ONLY
Manufactured in a GMP-certified factory:
Bigtech Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company
Address: T17, Concentrated Craft Village Production Cluster, Kieu Ky Commune, Gia Lam District, Hanoi City, Vietnam.
Base standard 10:2023/NH
Publication number: 01-042531